Friday 3 August 2012

What got you started?

I am asked by many girls and gurls what got me started on the path to womanhood?
          A desire to dress? To be submissive? Perhaps a need to suck cock? Giggle - what it was or is that makes you feel the need to be ever so femm share it in the comments section I / we are dying to know Ladies. Masters and Mistresses if you have a sissy or want one let us know what turns you on and why. 
          I had no idea about transgender when I started it was the lingerie and heels. 




















          I had to have lingerie I would sneak my mums and sisters. Later when I moved to college I remember spending a fortune on Myla and LePerla undies and a small fortune which I certainly did not have on shoes. 




          I would adore the simple act of dressing then came the make up and I was fixated on lips and lipstick reds pinks were my must have colours the pout it was all about the pout.


















          The world outside my bedroom did not exist only the play world and my mirror. Soon after I had to have breasts and my mind started to drift towards thoughts of others. First I wanted other gurls like me to be friends with. I would be overly femm with girls at Uni and spend a lot of time with the fashion girls dressing and playing. They never saw me as a guy and I remember being told to leave when a guy would turn up. I would leave and return to my room and cry all night. Desperate to be one of their group. At first I was too strange for them never getting an invite to any of their outside of dorm rooms parties, left at home only to marvel at their stories and pictures on their return. My mind played trick on me in my dreams as I lived though their stories and camera phone pictures. I imagined myself in the images dancing and being femm with them all. 






















          Slowly my head full of thoughts of dressing with the girls being in their club and being their servant being their toy I would lie on the end of their beds listening to their stories blushing as they described how some young strong and virile man hand taken them to heaven and back. 




















          Having done my research, my mind was set I travelled to Euston in London and shaking like a nervous leaf entered the most horrid and awful shop called Transformations - I wanted breast forms C cup I whispered to the shop girls (in my head I added so I could be like Emma). My thoughts were so jumbled I watched men and women come and go from the shop as I waited for the shop girl - blushing like mad I handed over a small fortune and with bag in hand I got on the tube and rushed back to my room. My mind was a swirl of images breasts girls being with girls now I could be real my hair was long I knew I looked femm now they could accept me.

          I rushed back and got dressed I strutted around my room the weight of the breasts in my bra and the way the jiggled made me swoon I was in heaven.]
          I put on my make up and styled my hair and then checked everything was in order I wore high waisted control knickers just to keep my little sissy clit in place matching bra and suspenders, stockings with seam and my 5 inch black peep toe heels I slipped into my femm dressing gown and stood by the door. 
My mind rushed with images of making love and being made love to. The girls touching my breasts lesbian lovers...
          Then I fell to my knees and wept. I was too cowardly to step out and walk the corridor to Emma's room and knock on her door. 
          Things went on as before but my thoughts and dreams started to contain mens faces fleeting glimpses of hard bodies strong men romanced filled my thoughts - being carried to my lovers bed teasing him with my womanly wiles

          Then I started to push my thoughts, I had to be more convincing I started hormones and dated guys any guy that would treat me like a girl 
          The stronger he was the better, the worst he treated me the better - I just wanted to be femm for him. 
          So gurls what got you started and where are you on your journey do tell - spill the beans...
Oh Miss Jones such troubled times you have endured. Well at least you are the best gurl you can be now. And one we all appreciate. Your frank honesty and open heart endures you to all of us - xx (Mr Black)

2 comments:

  1. My route to the girl I am today - a genuine cock-sucking sissy - had two separate pathways. Fist came Cock. I was at a boarding school and when I was 11 I was forced to suck another boy's cock - and fell in love with it. The girl's clothes almost started by accident - some friends of the family were staying and I saw one of the daughters bras lying there in her suitcase and slipped it on - and fell i love with that too! I'd sneak opportunities to try bits of underwear n, and eventually at college got my fist wig, etc, but I didnt really connect the cross-dressing with a love of cock until I was older.

    Now whenever I dress, I know what it is Im trying to achieve - to attract guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am at a very early stage, the stage where everything is taboo, yet you want to have it. So far im just playin with panties/bras, but slowly thinkin of buyin the first toy...*giggles*

    ReplyDelete