Thursday 16 August 2012

Being more femm, means being more femm

A lot of gurls ask me how can they be more 'femm'?

Well ladies the answer is simple - yes yes there are many facets to it lose weight, be shaven, have breasts etc. But these are physical things I know several gurls who would never dress for anyone other than me. They fear the reaction these gurls are not what we would call femm but they are true women inside. (you know who you are and I adore you and wish I was half the women you are) 

So back to my answer - well being femm is simple - be femm as much as you can be. Think femm, move femm, talk femm, think femm - be femm. 

When you see a guy you think is sexy say so, when you see a women you think is stunning say so. It took me a long time to realise women are ok with this (guys not so much) My first encounter in a club with a guy as Tabby was a real eye opener. I was so nervous and silly I must have looked like a guy in drag I stumbled and blushed and felt foolish. Have the confidence to walk to the guy in a bar (make sure the bar is of a type you will not be picked on) and smile, make eye contact, (don't be a whore sucking your finger or a straw is not on) smile a little more a little lick of your lush lips and look down a little flutter your amazing eyes and then bite your lower lip while turning towards him on the bar stool drop one foot to the floor and slightly open your legs when he walks over and offers you a drink smile and say thank you order a cosmo and have fun. 

I hear you all screaming I am not ready for that I want to be a lot more girly before I jump into that pool. Ok ladies the advice is still the same. 

Be femm. 

Take up feminine sports, hobbies and if your brave job. I did ballet for 4 years. One evening I managed to get high enough to attend a lesson as a girl. Liberating amazing day. The girls were (mostly) were supportive and for the first time I was invited to their after lesson drinks they had thousands of questions for me. 



Horse ridding is another hobby worth looking into and do try to find a stable or class that is a little more exclusive I have found that posh girls are more kinky and will accept you more readily. 





If nothing else the clothes are divine and the stable boys are so much fun.

If you don't feel like a career change then do the housework enfemm. 

If your partner is ok with it then how about being her maid and serving her? 



The key is to be femm always especially when you are on your own. 



There are no off days - a sissy is always femm always dressed when she can be and is always sensual - jogging bottoms and t-shirts do not make a sissy. 

A good test is to dress well nothing too slutty think girl about town, just home from work and order a pizza have the money ready open the door smile hand the delivery boy the money take the pizza and close the door. (for added confidence have the light switched low) 

Your heart will be pounding but the thrill darling will be worth it. Perhaps a nice little wet dream for you. Oh and don't be silly and eat the pizza ok maybe one slice as a reward - do you know how many calories is in one of those greedy icky things. Giggle. 

Good luck sweetie - if you do try it do report back we are all dying to know how it went. xxx


2 comments:

  1. you're absolutely right. one has to just relax and accept her fate of being a sissy. and then you can really enjoy the fun of being a sissy!! that is so much to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete