Tuesday 5 June 2012

Learning to adore his cum

A sticky subject (giggle) one that I have had many discussions with Sir's well lets call them pets. Most Gurls true Sissies and Tgirls all seem to have developed a love of cum. 
'See the very bottom for my comment' (Mr Black)
In fact I would go as far as to say - can you be a sissy, Tgirl or Gurl and not like cum?


Ladies listen this is important. When a man cums on you it is like an animal scenting his territory, scenting his mate owning her. If you show a dislike for this natural order of things then - deep down you hurt him. It is a rejection. 


Now you are a sissy a slut and Tgirl in need of a real man you are designed to accept his cum. When you feel it on your skin, in your mouth you should feel more complete more femm. 


Treat is as a treat, a reward for pleasing your man. You should be happy as he explodes all over his sissy pet. The experience of his hot cum splashing inside you, on you should be one of pleasure. He knows you are his little girly girl.


Understanding where your man likes to mark you shows him you love and worship him and his cock and also allows you to have fun with his cum. Yes do let him cum in your mouth and do swallow enjoy it milk him but also explore the other options.  


I adore kneeling in front of Sir and thanking him for coming on my face and then my mouth. Its so yummy and makes me feel very femm. It really is sooo girly. 


I love using my fingertips to push the little drops into my mouth and I keep Sir gaze while I do this he smiles as I lick my lips and giggle. 


Blushing as I devour the last few strings of his cum hanging from his wonderful cock. 














Cum can be very alkaline and can burn so please Gurls keeps those eyes closed. Especially is it's Sir's first cum of the night he has rather a heavy load - get to know your man and his needs. Sir is normally happy once he has cum three to four times.

Something I love to do with the new Gurls is to take Sir's load into my mouth and then feed the Gurl Sir's cum. I adore the shock look on their faces. 


On very rare occasions Sir will call me to his bedroom and lying on his bed will be a Genetic Female she will be hot from love making lying on her back legs spread wide purring from Sirs pounding Sir will be standing sipping from his brandy glass and holding a cigar he simply points at her. 

I know what to do I kneel between her hot thighs I can still smell Sir on her. I look for a moment at her bruised and well used pussy and wonder if my ass pussy looks as well used when Sir has finished with me. I blush and then begin to lick Sir's seed from her body. I gently nuzzle her mound and nibble her clit as I clean her with my tongue she purrs and winces the additional pleasure is too much and she moans - I then feel Sir slide into me fully deeply and I moan. 


Part of my role is to help some Gurls acclimatise. Sir has a fondness for very convincing Gurls that well lets say have had very little exposure to a Master.  One thing I adore doing is feeding new Gurls Direct from Sir's cock. 

So for those Gurls that can't quite make the leap into cum loving sissy sluts - follow my little guide and enjoy. 

Texture is mostly the issue. 90% of complaints from Gurls so ladies get used to it by drinking your own. Yes his is more thick, more manly but your sissy supply is a great place to start. 

Then I would recommend gently introducing taste tests - encourage your man to cum on your lips a little lick his cum taste it with your tongue. Get used to the heat, the smell. 



Each time he cums on your face take a little more in show him you are enjoying the experience. 


Now you're ready to let him invade your mouth let him scent you as he sees fit. 






The day you take his entire load and let his cum fill your mouth and taste him then swallow. Will please him and make you feel sooo femm. 



And then you can explore the possibilities, you are ready to truly become his Sissy Slut.






'Well Tabitha you have been paying attention and I am sure any lesser man would probably feel a little self conscious at such close quartered observation and evaluation, but not I, you are becoming really quite adept at you serving duties and I shall look forward to your consummate assistance as I continue to mark my territory with my personal scent' (Mr Black)

4 comments:

  1. The taste depends so much on what your Master has eaten, though! I've had sweet loads and others which were not nice. I always swallow though.... it feels extra slutty to do i when you hate it - don't you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem here. I already adore his come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All'inizio, non รจ facile, soprattutto se hai un padrone nero, visto che te la fa ingoiare per forza

    ReplyDelete