Monday 28 May 2012

Thank you

Because you have all been so sweet and supportive I have decided to treat you all.

1. Print out the picture in the post

2. Wear the most pretty lingerie you have 

3. Recite the words in the image remembering to add Miss Tabby needs me to.... 

4. Cum as hard as you can with your sissy clit and sissy cum on the picture 

5. If you are brave take a picture of yourself and the cum covered picture and send it to me ask for my email in the comments box and I will send it 

6. If you are not brave enough take off all the lingerie spread it out on the bed along with the picture and your sissy cum and again ask for my email. 

The best submission will win a wonderful prize.
For those that don't feel able to take part please try the task and report back in the comments on how it made you feel. I am most interested in how humiliated you felt after you came. 

Now be a good Gurl and run along and complete the task. 

(I will only share those images I have been given permission to - I am very sensitive to privacy so gurls please keep the hysterics to a minimum and enjoy) 

Miss Tabby. 


1 comment: