Sunday, 13 May 2012

On Mr Black's insistance

As many of you know I have a little thing about Air Hostesses - Sir has mulled around with the idea of hiring a private jet just so I can live out one of my fantasies. A little more on that later. Well finally this weekend he said to me enough - Tabby come here within seconds I was on his knee, skirt hiked up panties down around my knees and the spanking ensued. Right my little arrogant slut I want you to tell me and then the world why you can not stop talking about Air Hostesses. 

Between gentle sobs I nodded. Sir kissed one of my redden cheeks. Stood me up and told me to right my attire and fix my makeup and to return to him with a bottle of Borolo a glass and his cigars. 

Upon my return he told me to sit at his feet as he patted my head and played with my hair. 

We sat in silence for a while and he then said begin in his most commanding voice. The next few paragraphs are my attempt at expressing my feelings and thoughts...

I have done the maid thing, the schoolgirl thing, nurse and whore but I find them a little well childish and lacking in depth. I know some Gurls and Guys still get a great kick out of it but I find the sophistication of a PA or Bride has something much more sensual about it. 

As a PA not only do I get to dress as a sensual women, but the choices are mine unlike a uniform the selection of the underwear, the shoes and accessories are all mine. Then the role I get to be subservient but not in a bland maid like way more helpful much more grown up the feelings of femininity are intoxicating. 



















As a Stewardess yes there is a uniform which I do find sexy but they can select the underwear. The larger element of the fantasy is the friendships, the relationships. 


I guess it all started here with this amazing illustration called Futa Air. Gurls I defy anyone to not find this sexy. 



Yes I know some of these images are not real some are from another era but isn't that the point of a fantasy. 










I see images like these and wonder what they get up to in the hotel and my blush naughty little minx of a mind runs wild. I love the freedom, the ability to re-invent yourself. 

I am anyone I want to be and Gurls isn't that intoxicating isn't that wonderfully yummy? 



Imagine after a long haul flight snuggling into bed with your best girlfriend - chatting till the early morning about men. Imagine planning out the next evening meeting the pilots. Sharing makeup tips and ideas, sharing lingerie, dresses everything. 

I guess at the end of the day what I still long for is real female companions and experiences. I count myself lucky, my transformation is pretty realistic and on most days totally passable - but I have not yet broken into the inner sanctum of womanhood. I would love to hear from Genetic Women and their thoughts on this idea. 

All right I will sell the BA shares and get a little Lear Jet - You better sort out a uniform then?? (Mr Black)

2 comments:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete