Sunday 20 May 2012

Fairy Tales - In the Rabbit Hole, Part 2

Please read http://blackandtabitha.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/its-true-fairy-tales-do-exist.html first otherwise this simply won't make sense. xxx


I felt hands all over me holding me steady as the man monolith pounded into me, I tried to relax and let my mind wonder, taking in all my wonderful sensual feelings, how full I felt, my breasts bouncing as he pounded into me, my nipples hard and as each bounce sent my breasts bouncing the fabric sensually danced across my nipples making me purr, my clit started to mis-behave and soon was leaking into my panties. I felt the hands let go and I fell to the floor almost instantly I felt him slide out of me and let out a low moan, I felt empty and weak as if his monstrous cock had been part of me part of my structure. 


I turned and weekly got onto my knees and started to suck him the crowd had long since moved on leaving me and a few others, I felt my hair being pulled hard and I squealed as I tried to stand and step back towards the person pulling at my hair to reduce the pain.


I turned on my heels unsteady and was pushed into a corner. Sir's face was just millimetres from mine. He spoke quietly but with real anger....I could smell cigars and whiskey on his breath mixed with his manliness and scent he sent me into a spin I could not hear his words just the venom in his words I succumbed to him in the corner and let myself go weak, His hand on my breast his other still holding a hand full of my hair, my hands slid down his body and removed his cock from his suit trousers and silken shorts, I began to pump his cock fast sir begun to thrust his cock into my hands. He came quickly and like an animal. Still holding me tight he watched as I licked my hands clean of his cum and tucked him away. I had cum on my dress and a little more on my shoe, I smiled at Sir and then he slapped me across the face. 


































My mouth still full of his cum a small string of his cum escaped and splashed against the wall in the corner. 
He took my lead and led me from the room I quickly followed doing my best to keep up on my heels and trying to tidy myself up. 


Part 3 Coming Soon





1 comment: