Wednesday 2 May 2012

Are you a Sissy - 10 signs that will help you decide


Once you have moved into your femm stage then the signs are obvious. You won't need this little guide to find out you have a lust for cock a yearning for a mans cum and a desperate need to please your master. 

But there are a lot of femm guys out there who walk a fine line and I hope this little guide will help you. Yes you don't blush hun. Put on those lacy knickers sip that white wine spritzer and read on. 

Do you watch old movies and marvel at how fem and pretty the female stars were. Do you wish you could wear their pretty dresses their pearls do you wonder what would it be like to totally surrender to a man and feel helpless. 



Are ashamed about the size of yours do you wonder what it must be like to take a real mans cock> If your cock does not measure up perhaps it is time to get into lace and frills. A real women would never want your tiny clit. So get on your knees and worship a thick fat cock you know you want to. 

 When you see a scene like this do you wish you were the guy or do you imagine yourself as the girl desperate to find out what it feels like hoping that somehow you become her 





We all know Sissies love to suck cock, the question is have you ever swallowed I bet you have I bet you have drunk gallons of you own girly cum. Well stop you little whore and swallow a mans cum it tastes better and it will help you move from sissy to Gurl. 


A common part of a Sissy gurls character is bitchy-ness do you find yourself judging your female colleagues work attire. Do you think to yourself - OMG how is she wearing that? Or, Why does she dress sooo homely if I had her body I would flaunt it. 





Do you dream of having breasts




























Do you imagine what out must be like to wear make up to taste lipstick throughout the day on your lips, to make your eyes look sultry and to encase your sissy little body in the tightest clothing possible. To feel the pull of those suspenders, the weight of your breasts pulling at your chest and the bra straps, to feel the wetness between your thighs. 








Do you imagine deep inside when your eyes are closed tightly and your little sissy clit in hand proceed by your bedding - what it must be liked to be taken to be raped. 







Do you dream of a masterful, powerful boyfriend that will bring you to highest points of pleasure. Do you long for his huge cock?

Now sit back close your eyes and imagine this scenario. You are approached by a stunning women, she is dressed divinely, heels, stockings a a to die for mini dress. She walks towards you her walk is pure sex and says to you 

'Fuck me or play dress up'?

Now sissy what do you do? She offers to make you into her sissy slut dress you and put the sluttiest red lipstick on your sissy lips
So my little sweetie you read all the way to end. I wonder what that means? 

Lets be honest you are a sissy go an put your panties on and drop to your knees and please him, take his cock into your mouth and suck him till he cums down your sissy faggot throat. You will not be able to get enough of it - blushing 



















Oh my pretty little sissy thank me later - I envy your journey. Good luck. 

15 comments:

  1. ooh Tabby......I read from the start to the end, its so tantalizing.... when I read the 5th sign I started leaking ooohh its so great. Thank you dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading through this, I just got more and more submissive. I love the feeling of being a sissy girl. Shirley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read this post a whle ago but wanted to leave a comment. both the text and images are very intense - steeply building and quite overwhelming...... i adore grace kelly :) i don't think i should comment on any more .....blushes...susannah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only wish. . . I so wish. would anyone like to talk with me and prod me into my sissydom?? john19532001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy i should be turned on by this

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would do ALL the sissy things!!! and love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would do ALL the sissy things!!! and love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes Oh Yes,i want him to Train and Teach me.( kellydunlap21@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Love being a Submissive Sissy.

    ReplyDelete