Tuesday 10 April 2012

How to hide that little something extra

Ok Gurls we are going to discuss the little subject that has us all blushing and giggling like schoolgirls. Yes and I will refer to it by its correct and scientific name - Your 'Sissy Clit' 
          Its cute it makes us all behave like we are wanton sluts but its time we took a firm hand to it giggle and took the little bitch under control. 
         There are some Gurls who like me have tiny little clits but when they get excited they magically grow. Other less fortunate Gurls seem to have snakes in their knickers. In this post I will show you how best to deal with both types and remain ladylike and proper throughout any issues that may arise.
        As you can all see from this image I have been teased by Mr Black and Sir knows how to make me well you know and it has done nothing for the image.  I am not helped by the leggings especially shiny, wet look or the rubber style American Apparel is selling like hot cakes at the moment is not great for Gurls. 


I remember this day, we were out near Watford as I recall, you kept looking at me in a sheepish way and then, this happened. (Mr Black)
The image below is another gurl suffering from the same issue. It spoils her look. She obviously has an amazing body and she wants to flaunt it but her dress is very clinging and it will show up any loss of control. 
Again a stunning girl so slim and again her clit spoils the outline of her dress.


It sounds crazy but Gurls it is important to understand your clit why it behaves the way it does what is likely to set you off etc. 
If I can not afford any mistakes I tend to milk myself several times until it is difficult for any mistakes to happen. A mixture of knowing how often and the hormones means this is a pretty safe and totally works for me. 

Some Gurls prefer to be used so that they have had their quota as it were for the day. Which ever option you select make sure it works for you ladies. Then the next key step is supportive and correct underwear. 
We can see both Gurls have done a great job in hiding their additional asset. The Gurl on the left is sitting in a position I would not recommend she has rotated her hips forward this leaves ver little space for her sissy clit to hide and causes it to sit forward. I would suggest adopting the Gurl on the right pose. Slightly rotate your hips backward this has the effect of pulling back your clit and by closing her legs tightly and dropping her hip on one side she can bend her knee and hide any unsightly bulges. 
           If seated and with legs apart remember to keep hips well rotated back this again helps reduce the clit size. As you can see below
If you do push your hips forward and you are going to show off then do so fully. Make sure you are fully erect and really pout gurls really work it.

My absolute fave position when I am showing off is the one the stunning vixen has adopted below I love the her hand position pulling her thong to one side and really posing.
Standing in this position again Gurls we can reduce our profile it also helps to thin the tops gf your legs as it pulls them tighter. 

And remember it is amazing what a little hide and seek can accomplish.

Oh Miss Jones you and that little clit of yours, its like a magicians bunnie. First it's not there and then hey presto, it suddenly appears and jumps up all excited looking for a carrot to play with. Now where did I put my carrot?  (Mr Black)

Sir that is exactly my point. Giggle. Oh and a carrot! Please Sir you can do a little better than that Blushing like mad. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree this is a common problem. Mistress is acutely aware and knows exactly what will happen when She puts me in seamless sheer tights. I simply cannot control it. Mistress manages this by training me so that on the command "show"! I have to stop what I am doing and lift my skirts to reveal the state of things in my tights. If it is not appropriate I am punished accordingly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Narcissa dear your Mistress sounds very capable. I am sure Mr Black would have further guidance for her. Do ask her to get in touch.

    ReplyDelete